- The perfume is the perfect scent for the modern man who is free-spirited
- The bottle is a unique bluish green color that makes it the perfect present
- The top note of the perfume is Gin
- The heart tones include Jasmine
- The base notes include leather and mahogany
The Joop Wolfgang was one of the main signature scents of Wolfgang Joop Freigeist. It was made in collaboration by the famous scent designer Coty Prestige. It was inspired by the German name of Freigeist which means a freethinker. It quickly became a popular scent among men since it encouraged men with free spirit to feel more confident in their skin.
The top notes of the fragrance include a fragrant Gin which encapsulates the sweet, rich taste of zesty lemon, cinnamon, berries, anise, grapefruit, and other amazing scents. The heart of the perfume lies in the utterly fragrant notes of Jasmine that give the perfume a sweeter, softer scent. The perfume is balanced with the richer, masculine notes of mahogany and leather.