Guccis first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemists Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Micheles creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "The Virgin Violet" eau de Parfum
- Violet leaves distinguishes a delicate composition of Musk and Iris petals with a soft, powdery fragrance.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, white lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- Among the animals populating the Houses narrative universe, the image of a swan decorates the bottle, embodying the scents purity and grace.