Inspired by water, LEau dIssey embodies this source of life, an element of infinite possibilities...
LEau dIssey is a simple and innovative creation; a delicate, pure, and fresh scent. At the top floats a duo of flowers: the lotus and the rose. The heart develops a light sensuality, combining a bouquet of lilies and fresh flowers, while the precious wood base concludes the scent trail brilliantly.
Synonymous with simplicity and essential beauty, Issey Miyake has sought for the LEau dIssey bottle and scent to transcend time and fashion. One night in Paris, he saw the Eiffel Tower lit up by the moon, which thus inspired the slender silhouette, topped by a seemingly suspended ball. A harmony of simple and subtle forms.
- 1. Spray the perfume directly onto the skin at the pulsation points (neck, wrists, and inner elbows) or as generously on the entire upper part of the body
- 2. Complete the scent with the LEau dIssey bath line: shower cream, body cream
What makes LEau dIssey an iconic perfume?
When it was launched in 1992, LEau dIssey was an olfactory and design revolution on the market. The first aquatic floral fragrance for women, LEau dIssey quickly became an essential in every womans collection.
Fragrance family: Fresh floral aquatic
- Top notes: Lotus, freesia, cyclamen, rose water
- Heart notes: Carnation, white lilies, fresh peonies
- Base notes: Musk, amber seed, tuberose, osmanthus, sandalwood, cedarwood