1. In order to help your lips to absorb all of the nutrients, it’s important that you have clean lips, free from lipstick or any other product.
2. Using your fingertip, apply a liberal amount of product to your lips.
3. Leave the product on for 15 minutes – it helps to set a timer if you want to relax and unwind completely. Take this moment to meditate, catch up on that book you’ve been meaning to finish, or tidy up around the house. You decide!
4. Using a wet wipe, gently wipe off the mask.
5. Now you can enjoy the feeling of soft, hydrated lips!
How to use as a scrub:
1. Use your fingertip to apply a generous amount of product to your lips, making sure that you’ve covered the entire area.
2. With your fingertip, use circular motions to exfoliate and scrub away the dry, dead skin cells. For an extra exfoliating boost, you can use soft-bristled toothbrush instead of your fingertip.
3. After you’ve exfoliated, wipe off the remaining product.
4. Pat your lips dry with a towel and follow up by applying your favourite moisturising lip balm.